Sunday, July 20, 2008

Takin it Easy

This is the first sunday I haven't played the big one on Pokerstars. Woulda cost me 215 of course and I feel like just chillin today not really playing. I want to see Batman instead. Funny thing is I actually had more than enough money on my pokerstars account and still do as we speak. And I have refused to make a deposit. I still pretty much have the same attitude towards online as I did last post and the one before. I really jsut want to go back to AC and be a live player once again. Just use online here and there, just to pay a few bills. And I have not made a deposit in a long time however I do have the money to play the sunday million (the big one). Hows that? Well let me tell ya, my friend Brian transferred me 10 bucks, I turned into 50 sent back his 10 and then lost the 50. So my friend Derick sent me 20 and I lost it. So he sent me 50 and I lost it. So he sent me 50 and I turned it into 140 then sent him back 120 and was squared away again. So I have 20 bucks now without deposoting. I lost it. So Brian sent me 60 and I turned into 100 and sent him back his 60. Now I had 40 and was freerolling again, debt free, with money online, without making a deposit. This time I skyrocketed the 40 into 300 and thats where I sit right now. Next stop 1000. Either way I can't lose money cause I havent made a single deposit and payed back everything I borrowed. Sitting at 300 this is pretty sweet. This is really the only thing I'm interested in for online, borrowing small amounts, paying it back and then freerolling the money up to a decent amount that can generate income. I don't wanna deposit and I don't wanna play online to much. I'm going to continue to take it easy until the time comes to move to AC baby. Then I plan on playing online a mere 30-45 mins a day, maybe 7 hours a week and just try to profit a couple hundos, play like a small stakes limit stud game at night, make like 30-40 bucks and then just chill with that. At the end of the month I can pay for most of my rent and cell phone, car insurance, etc with my online profits. Everything I make playing live will be all gravy, just bonus money baby. This is a reasonable, plausible idea. I am probably going to stay at this pace online until I go back to AC, and try to sell my car. Not really to much to say as of right now. I probly will be filled with ideas later on and have to write again. But at least theres some good news, I got 300 bucks online and its all free money cause I havent deposited a damn thinfg. Remember, if I have to report if I lose it so there some more incentive to do well. I'll let you know how things go tomorrow, all I want to do right now is see Batman.

No comments: