Sunday, October 26, 2008

Burnt Out

My last post was 4 days ago and I was sitting at 626 online. I just finished a session and made 60 or so. I'm actually only up to 704 online. Thats not a lot of progress since last post, but I am still happy about how things are going. October 9th, 2 weeks back I had no money to my name anywhere. Now I have built a 7 hundo bankroll from scratch. I am at least proud of that. But I am burnt out and shot and progress is slowing up. I need some rest and I'll win faster.

I have been managing my money online very well. The worst downswing I've had was 120 dollars, it's been most upward progress. Poker tracker can't record tourneys for some reason. My graph is pretty solid however I would like to see now downswings at all. But you can't expect no downswings at all, a few minor ones have to happen. As long as that big one where you go on tilt and destroy your whole bankroll does not happen. I've been keeping my mindset very sharp and its enabling me to keep control over my roll and not play in a mental state that will cause a big downswing.

Right now I am a better poker player than I have ever been in my life. I'm happy that everything up to this point has happenned, cause its made me the player I am right now. The graph that really matters is what I've done since I've had the bankroll to play 4 tables of 25max NLH. The cash games I had to play while I still had no money to work with were not as profitable as whats on the following graph, all my sessions 4tabling 25max NLH:

Anyway I'm making like 16 an hour. I've played on bad session where I was the old online Frank. But for the most part I've been doing my best. The one bad session cost me like 120 bucks. It would of still been a losing session even If I played good but I could have only lost like 60. My pocket aces have gotten it all in vs pocket kings twice in the last 3 sessions and both times a K has hit the turn. Running sickly bad I am. But still getting through it. I can't wait to start playing 50max NLH and show a graph of that shit. Michelle Monaghan is fuckin hot.

No comments: