Tuesday, August 19, 2008

WOW

I was playing on Full Tilt and it was making me so sick. I felt like I hated poker and it was such a strange feeling. Like all of the sudden I just snapped out of some trance. Strange. I think I wanna play poker more on the side, and just try to make money writing books say. But I always get the feeling that the stories I want to write about are only interesting to me cause I only write about things I care about. I'm reading and I think it's great cause I wrote it but then other people read it and it seems like pointless blather. So how should I know if what I wanna write is really interesting. Well I wasn't playing for real money on full tilt. Trying to make a deposit on there so now I have 2 sites to choose from each day. I don't know, feeling kind of down on poker, very strange.

No comments: