Thursday, January 15, 2009

Very very cool

You know what? I've been talking about getting a hand replayer quite some time. And now I have a bootleg one. I wish it could be copy and pasted right onto this page but I can't get that set up right now. But all you have to do is click a link cause I joined this hand replayer website. Very very cool stuff here. I am going to start playing cash games within like a week. And I'm going to post a link to the hand of the day monday through friday. Cause I'm gonna grind out cash games, 1500 hands 5 days a week and have weekends off. Saturday I won't play any poker. And Sunday is going to be dedicated to either playing the Sunday Million or playing satellites to try and get in or stocking up on tournament bucks so I can possibly play the next week. Gonna do a lot of work and be miserable but won't be very broke, actually quite the opposite. Misery is a strong word for hard work.

Misery leads to money. Money leads to chillin. Chillin leads to being broke. Being broke leads to misery. Misery leads to money. And on, and on.

MORE MONEY is the answer.

Well I gotta make another 750 dollars till I can 4 table 50max again and pull in 1200 a week. I intend to stay here and make enough cashouts until I conjure up a bankroll thats respectable. Along with the hours of tournament dollar stock up time and tournaments that may accelerate my profits. I've conjured 250 dollars out of zero in the last few days. Not alot of moeny at all, but considering I've conjured it from thin air it's good.

To ensure I don't have to deal with with rebuilding bullshit anymore I'm going to take the following steps with this routine:

1) 70 fpp warmups (tourny dollar stockup)
2) 1500 hands minimum, 2000 maximum 25c 50c NLH 6max cash - 4 tabling
3) Use 11 tourny dollars to play a Heads Up No Limit Holdem sit and go until you win one, than:
4) Play HU cash 25c 50c with the 25 bucks, run the 25 as high as possible, if you lose you can't take another shot until the next day
5) Once the 1500 hands and the sit and go and the HU cash session is done poker is over for the day unless you wanna play 70 FPPs (tourny dollar stockup)
6) Blog, post hand of the day on hand replayer

Number 4) is my high percentage of failure yet low risk high reward scheme. I'll have already made money that day playing 6 max and I'm gonna cap it off with a Heads Up cash game where I can either win or lose a shitload. But I'll only be using 25 dollars a day for that, and no more. It'll either turn into zero very quickly, which will be irrelevant anyway cause its only 25. And occcasionally it'll turn into 200-400. Worst case scenario is I drop 125 a week assuming I lose the 25 all 5 cash game days.

The rest of the time can be used gaining tourny dollars so I can have free buyins to satellites and regular tournys. Thats how I've conjured to 250 real dollars I have now out of thin air. All by just using my frequent player points to enter free tournies and winning tourny dollars. Then using those tourny dollars to enter real tournaments and getting real dollars. As long as I keep earning FPP's I'm good. I'm all out now, they been used up. But soon I will use my real money to play cahs games and earn more.

Cash games lead to Frequent Player Points. FPPs lead to tourny dollars. Tourny dollars lead to real dollars. Real dollars lead to cash games. Cash games lead to FPPs.

Heres and example of the hand replayer I have now. Click this link to see this great hand I played a month ago. My screename on pokerstars is Brezlin. Scroll down to the bottom of the poker table and hit play. http://www.pokerhand.org/?3717989P

I guess copy and paste it. Sorry. This idiot with pocket aces makes a really really really really really bad call. This is such an easy fold for him with all the action and such a scary flop that its not even worth mentioning how bad this guy plays. It should just be assumed. But some people don't play to much so I have to tell you, this guy who plays as NOOZ, I find his poker IQ so dispicable I would actually choose to not converse with him in a social setting. I'm serious, I wouldn't be friends with this guy. This is why poker is so annoying, you can't bluff anyone ever, no one lays anything down. I don't wanna use the word hate, but this guy really erks me. And these are the people who I make money off, yet they still get to me. It's not even about the money. It's just, how can you be so stupid? Is the human race in trouble?

Just gotta make 750 more bucks and I'm up and running. With a new hand to post monday through friday. Peace out all.

1 comment:

Tomasz Mlynarski said...

The hand replayer is going to be a nice touch.
I've been playing those 70 FPP tourney's for like a week now. I got like 200 tourney dollars. I still have like 2,500 FPP so I'll be playing those until they're done. I was pretty bad with those tourney's in the beginning. Now i think i average 1/6 or 1/5 but my overall average is 1/8. Not good at all considering they are 9 person tables. My heads up game needs work. I can consistently get to heads up, but don't win as much as I should.

Alright stay strait you mamaluke