Thursday, February 24, 2011

The Mystique of New York


Today was a Wednesday I got up went to work at as small chicken ceasar salad and then remembered the Knicks game was on tonight. I had a rude customer but it didn't bother me like it usually does. It usually makes me turn of the volume in terms of staff excellence.

So I wind up going to the Knicks game.

I saw Carmelos debut as a Knick.

Stopped ast Rich's house after, woah I'm so tired. Long day....


The Knicks


PG Chauncey Billups B+

SG Landry Fields B+

SF Carmelo Anthony A

PF Amar'e Stoudemir A

C Ronny Turiaf C-

6 PG Toney Douglas B

7 SF Shawne Williams B-

8 SG Bill Walker C+

9 SF Corey Brewer C+

10 SG Roger Mason D+

11 PG Anthony Carter D

12 PF Shelden Williams D+
Knicks win 114 - 109
Carmelo scores 27 and 10 rebounds. Go Knicks this team is the start of a Championship...

No comments: