Wednesday, July 8, 2009

100th POST

!!!! (SARCASM) Oh how exciting, 100 posts. Everyone raise your glass. The raising of the glass is key to any celebration.

Larry David is the man. http://vodpod.com/watch/1787306-larry-david-tells-conan-obrien-he-would-sleep-with-a-anti-semite-if-she-was-hot

I postponed The Brezlin Challenge and promise to get back to it soon. I screwed up and my overall hourly rate dropped to like 6. Gotta wait to get bigger bankroll and will finish it in a few weeks.

I've been at BROOKLYN COFFEE HOUSE interviewing possible workers all day. If your a smart girl with a good personality come in and fill out an application. Rt 6 Mahopac. Be there.

We should be opened in like 3 weeks. If you can tell me who inspired me to tell everyone to raise their glasses I will give you a free cappuccino. Be there.

I met a pilsner girl who tried to sell me ad space this morning, nice.

Yo, I'm tired, just haven't posted in mad long. Peacing out........ take care, drink caffeine.

Hopefully have a nice video for u tomorrow, I don't make enough vids for this site, haven't posted a vid since me and derick won all that money in AC.
http://daysoffrank.blogspot.com/2008/07/atlantic-city-trip-report.html

I'll have a movie of the cafe soon. Peace out, much love to all, drink caffeine.

No comments: